Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Perfect Mud

I couldn't write yesterday cause stupid internet wasn't working. Well, now I'm back on; hurray for multilinks! Yesterday, I found this mud; it was the perfect kind. I know, sounds weird, but it was. I mean, it was extreeemely smooth, and felt almost like clay. So anyway, I was digging a hole, and that was where I found the mud. I kept digging, feeling bad that I had to destroy the perfect smooth mud, when I made even better mud! It was mixed with the clay enriched dirt to make the best, most smooth mud in the world! I showed my sisters, and they were like, "whoa" and "cool." Then, I went back inside. Later in the day, the mud stiffened until it was soft enough to be molded into balls. I threw it at our cement wall, just to see what would happen....and it just stuck there. I peeled it off, and balled it back into a ball; eco-friendly reusable mud! It was really fun to play with. Then, I put some tap water over the stiffened mud in the hole and...bam, back to the watery mud! It's the coolest mud recipe ever; I better patent the concoction!

No comments: