Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Long Day Yesterday

I didn't sleep that much the other night. I was pretty much tossing and turning and everything. It's one of those night's when it seems like there isn't one comfortable spot on your mattress to rest on. It's very irritating. Unfortunately, I really needed that sleep for the day that was in store for me.

I woke up to the sound of my mother telling me that there was something wrong with the laptop. I checked it out, and Microsoft was claiming that our Windows 7 Ultimate operating system wasn't genuine. There was a black screen, and the words, "Windows is not Genuine" at the bottom right corner of the laptop screen. Now, it is; we put in the corret product key and everything when installing it. It was genuine! I looked up on the internet what to do, and found out that it was a common problem among Windows 7 users. Anyway, long story short (so I don't bore to death the non-techies) I fixed the genuine problem today. But we're talking about yesterday, right? So, we were freaking over that then, and my Dad said that we need to run some errands. I got dressed into my day clothes, and we went. We drove really close to the street that Glory 2 Glory's on, and....wait, my Mother is prying my fingers off the keyboard; she says I gotta get off. It's too late in the night to write a long blog. I'll continue tommorow, I guess.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: