Monday, November 29, 2010

Dry Season?

FINALLY!

We think we might actually be getting into Dry Season. Global warming is really doing a number on the earth; My dad told me that when he was little, by this time, we would have been in the thick of Dry Season for a while. Sad. And even with this Dry Season, it's still not the full thing: it might rain every once and a while. Back in his day, it barely rained in November at all. I'm already to feel the effects slightly: I'm drinking a whole lot of water, and it's starting to get hot, the unbearable kind of hot that you kind escape and it feels like you're getting dried. Not roasted. Dried. It's really not that bad. Well, my Dad and I are going on another wild ride one-day trip to Lagos tomorrow. Again. It'll be pretty fun, since I've got Incarceron to read and The Hunger Games to re-read. Speaking of that, have you guys checked out our new group work blog, The Xplorer: Review Edition? It's really good, if I do say so myself, with all kinds of info on music, movies, books, and video games. Good thing is that there are no spoilers, whatsoever. So like I say on that blog, GO AWAY IF YOU WANT THAT KINDA STUFF. Alright?

Well, that it,

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: