Monday, October 25, 2010

More Riding

I'm pretty much biking everyday now on our awesome land. I like to go off-roading on a dirt path. Feeling the wheels skidding is really cool, and then some of the bumps energize you. We have a natural spring in the back, and my parents made a canal so it could flow again, since some bamboo blocked it's way. The stream is super clear like glass, and nice and cold on my hands. There's also a farm of corn in the back that some people put there 
(after we allowed them, that is). I've gone into it a few times. And then, the bamboo grows in clumps, and they spread out and look like giant mushrooms, which is really weird, and funny at the same time. There's also raw iron floating in the stream; it looks like little orange clouds. I've touched it before, and it flattens onto my fingers. It's also fun to jump from island to island in the stream as well, exploring everything that's there. Well, that's my land,

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: