Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy HALLOWEEN!!

Okay, well, happy Halloween for everyone in the states and elsewhere. Halloween is not a Nigerian holiday, so we'd look pretty weird going from door to door with plastic fangs in out mouths, saying "trick or treat" and asking for candy. They'd probably think we went off the deep end, so none of that this year. But, if I was in the U.S.A. and I could celebrate, I know exactly what I'd be. I would be the three scariest things on earth: no internet connection, textured plastic, and The Lion King 2. Duh duh duh! Those three things are the scariest things in the world!!! Lemme explain:

No internet connection- No Google Buzz?! No YouTube?!?! No Google Earth?!?!?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Textured plastic- The most annoying sensation to fingernails known to the human race. Totally irritating. It makes me flinch just thinking about it.

The Lion King 2- Corniest movie in existence. Sorry Kiara and Kovu fans; it is. A movie my sisters forced me into watching: DON'T WATCH IT. Only if you want to see lions kissing, and a monkey singing something about crazy moons and baboons swooning. Yeah, it's that bad. Leave it to Disney to make the most embarrassing romance scenes known to cartoons. And on top of all that, the animation was definitely not the best. And there was no story! Okay, well maybe there was, but it was so shallow, your ankles would be perfectly dry if you waded in it. Please, save yourself the pain and steer clear away from it, alright?

That's what I would be. The three scariest things in all of the world!!!

Mwahahahaha!
The Traveler (Dramatic!)

No comments: