Friday, October 22, 2010

Grinding

My parents are trying to grind some corn and stuff to make feed for some chicks that we bought. We're actually making a farm...a chicken farm, that is. So we've got like a thousand chickens (literally) in a chicken coop that we built on our plot of land. They're cute, like yellow tennis balls, and they like to huddle. Sometimes they're so up on each other, the floor looks like a yellow rug! Yeah, so anyway, they're trying to grind some feed for them, but there's a problem: NEPA. Of course, NEPA has to come...or is it go?...and ruin everything for us whenever the company wants to. They're pretty stupid. They've been flickering all day: It'll stay for hours, then, all of a sudden, it goes out, making the grinder shut down, which means we can't grind feed, and the feed can't be made,   and the chicks can't eat. Luckily, NEPA is on at the moment, in full force. We're doing fine other than that, though. My younger sister was quizzing me about the Power Puff Girls. She told me to name them, and here's what I put: BubbleBum, BigheadBlossom, Buttercuppy, Mrs. Tell a Bella, Mr. Mayher, and Mr. Plutonium. Obviously, I messed up their names on purpose; frankly, I'm sick of the TV series that my siblings have informed me about so much. You'd be too if you were a 12 year old boy that had passed his superhero kindergarten girl age years before too. Well, for all I know, you might be!

That's a rap,

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: