Sunday, October 24, 2010

Biking Back and Forth

We were just cycling to and fro on our main road: my little sister, my mother, and myself. I went down a route I had never biked down before, and we said we'd stop at a sign for a church. There are churches everywhere in Nigeria: it's almost like Nigeria's infested with them. You'll see one around the corner, and you go down that street, and you'll see another church, and then you turn down another street and you see three more churches! They're everywhere! Now, I'm not saying that a church is a bad thing; I respect all kinds religions and people, and it's definitely not a bad thing to have a church you go to or anything like that. But there are churches EVERYWHERE. You might see one or two mosques, but then for each mosque there's a hundred churches. Maybe they should also invest some of the money from churches to other things like renovating buildings?

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: