Monday, November 16, 2009

So Sorry Everyone

I'm really sorry everybody,

I've been so busy and so distracted by the many things that are happening to me I almost forgot about this blog. Plus the electricity and water Nigeria isn't stable. Well, anyway, let me fill everyone up on the events that have been happening. We've moved into our new house. Okay, well it's not really new, it was my grandpa's and no one's been in it to really clean for 9 years. It's definetly livable, and realy pleasant, just a little work is needed here and there. OAU (Obafemi Awolowo University) is practically right down the street from our house, and my father said it's the most beautiful university in not just all of Nigeria, maybe Africa. And it is really nice. Students walk around, pretty bored, I guess, cause I haven't seen anything to entertain them except for the universities dramatic arts theater. And sillouhetting everything on campus are these two large mountains. Anyway, most of the time we go to the campus to have fun or get work done and things. We also have two really nice helpers. The only reason we have house help is that one, even though my father is Nigerian, he's forgetten most of the Nigerian dishes, and two, this house is to dusty for only a family to do. Well, those two helpers cook awesomely. They've made all of these delicious (and some spicy) dishes like Jollof Rice, Egusi Soup, Ewedu Soup, and rice with stew. I'm having a pretty good time so far. I mean, I'm not having a blast, but I'm not absolutely bored either. I hope all of my friends are reading this, because I have to tell them something: I'm ahead of you still!!!

No comments: