Saturday, November 28, 2009

6 FOLLOWERS!

I'm so happy,

I've got 5 new followers, which gives me a total of six! Thanks to Danny21 who has stuck with this blog for almost two months now. We're about to drive to Lagos tommorow so then we can pick up our container that I talked about in an earlier post.
    I really, really want to post some pictures, but I'm still using the Think Pad, which doesn't have an SD slot. Don't worry though, if we can find a cord that can connect the camera and the laptop, I'll post a whole treasure trove of pictures on the site.
    I also have some great news; I met two new friends! One is 13, the other 11. They are also from America, and they are staying in Nigeria awhile too. This is really exciting for me, because even though we've been interacting with a lot of people, we hadn't met anyone close to my age.

Signing off happily
The Traveler

No comments: