Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is it just me?

Hey

Haven't written in a while because we've been having horrible internet connection with our mobile modem. Is it just this Mozilla Firefox messing up, or is blogger having a renovation? Right now I'm typing in plain text, with no pictures whatsoever. It looks like a site from the 80's or 90's.
Anyway, we've had some fun since I've last posted. We had this dish that called Eeshe Ewu. Well, at least that how the name sounds. Eeshe Ewu literally translates to goat head soup. It was definitely the best dishes I've had so far. Almost every part of the head was used, and was sitting in a really spicy sauce, topped with raw onions. It was delicious. The ear was one of the tastiest parts for me. It was chewy in some parts, and soft and flavorful in others. It was really good.
My sister absolutely loves this other snack/dessert/appetizer called pouf pouf (but don't rely on my spelling of it) and it's really good. They're like soft sweet balls of fried dough. They can be huge, too. We had some at a restaurant on O.A.U, and I had a pouf pouf that was almost bigger than my hand. And that's just some of the awesome food they have here.

Signing off,
The Traveler(with a busted modem)

No comments: