Friday, September 9, 2011

Fort! Fort! Me Want Fort!


I’m thinking of building a secluded fort in the backyard,

Not the backyard backyard, I mean the backyard backyard. Huge difference. The backyard backyard is the backyard that is the back of the yard in our compound. The backyard backyard on the other hand is the back of the yard of the backyard backyard, so: the backyard backyard is the backyard of the backyard backyard which is backyard of the yard inside our compound. Glad we got that cleared up! But anyway, I’m planning on building a fort in the more wild backyard backyard, you know, an awesome place where I can just hang out and stuff. I’ve noticed while here that there aren’t that many tree houses, and I’m beginning to wonder if Nigerian kids even know what a tree house is. Maybe it’s a Western culture thing? Well mine is gonna be the best thing ever; at least I hope it’ll be. I haven’t even begun to make it yet. And I definitely know that if it’s going to be like I am imagining it to be, then it’s going to take more than a week to finish alright. And I want to make sure that it’s secret, so that the path and entrance to it is so hidden, that if you walked by it you wouldn’t even know that it existed. We’ll see!

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: