Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wanna Go to the Movies?

Did you know?

We have a miniature movie theater in our house! No, not like the Obama’s theater; this one is in our living room. My parents bought a whole world of projectors and stuff before we moved, and now we use them for movies. It’s a whole set, we have the screen and everything. Like a year ago we used to use the screen to have a little theater for the people of the village next door, who loved movies like the Matrix, but they wanted to see it on a bigger screen. I think that my mother and father were planning on selling or renting them before but I guess they haven’t gotten around to it or something. Kind of like how I had thought that I would try to sell the 5 Wiis that I have sitting in their boxes around the house.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: