Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Front Yard Shop


Did I ever mention that we have a mechanics shop in our FRONT YARD?!

I think that I might’ve hinted at that once, but seriously, we have a full-fledged mechanics shop right in the yard, with tools, and more tools, and oils and transmissions and everything. My parents hadn’t known that mechanics would be such a big business here, but it is! We have like five cars in the yard right now, but fortunately, we’re planning on building a real shop soon. The reason why mechanics is so big here is because a lot of the mechanics here don’t really know what they’re doing. A lot of the time they make the cars worse, and instead of the costumer asking for money from the damage on the car, the mechanic still asks for money on the destruction that he’s done! It sounds a little funny, but it’s not for the real people who own the cars. And that is why that when I turn 16 and get my driver’s license and buy my amazing Ferrari, I am only going to go to my parent’s mechanics shop.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: