Monday, June 27, 2011

Traffic Trouble


We actually didn’t go hiking yesterday,

Because we met up with the people we were supposed to be hiking with and no one wanted to go anymore. So instead we had a small picnic, and I had a lot of fun talking and laughing with the kids there. Even without the walk it was still a lot of fun, but when we left…you guys were lucky that I had posted at all yesterday. The traffic was horrific. We left at 5:00, and we got home at 12:00! We could’ve gone to Lagos twice and then even relax for an hour in the Palms Mall in that span of time. For hours the car was literally parked in a space, just waiting to keep going. We felt like dying! All we did was look outside, and I thought a little about an AI I’m planning to script, but that’s pretty much about it. My parents say it was because of the rain that this happened: rain = wet potholed roads = more accidents = more blockages = more traffic. But anyway, I’m just glad we got back.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: