Thursday, March 21, 2013

Plans

Hey everyone,

My life for the past few days has been a little hectic. Well, to be precise, my parents' lives have been a little hectic. They have all of this planning to do for our trip back to the US. I still can't believe it whenever I write that out. Our trip back. It's really happening. I've already told all my friends over there and they're pretty psyched like I am. I wonder how much has changed? I've looked at my neighborhood in Google Earth a couple of times, but it looks the same. Wow, I must sound redundant. How many posts have I made like these? But I still can't help but think about it. It's like...it's like if you lived in a faraway country for a couple of years with barely any contact with your friends and family back home. Actually...that's exactly what it is. :P The contact stuff is mostly our area's fault. For the longest time we haven't had phone or internet access, but if you've been following this blog for a while you already know about that. And if not, trust me. I've mentioned those two problems a lot. Now that the internet is solved our phone reception is even worse than usual. Meh, whatevs. I'll get over it right? Until we find a solution there's no point in going on about it. Anyway, that's really what's been on my mind the most these days. Going back to Durham.

Signing off,
The Traveller

No comments: