Monday, September 6, 2010

Visit

So sorry,

I haven't been on my blog for so long cause I pretty much had my hands full over the past couple of weeks. My grandparents, best friend's father, and aunt all came at almost the same time. The day after I wrote to everyone, my father and I had to drive to Lagos and back in one day to get this and find that and just general businessy type stuff. If you remember, Lagos is a three-hour drive, so we really spent all day on the road. And then, my aunt was here and we had to set up a bed and everything, and we had to go back to Lagos to get everything else done with everyone. And when we were in Lagos this time we picked up our grandparents and my best friend's father. I also had to act in a play! Then we went back to Ife with everyone on board, and the craziest thing happened: our car died. It was the worst timing ever in the history of timing. Right now, at the moment we are still without a car, but my parents know what's wrong with it and we're going to fix it. The car's computer died. For some of you who don't know, each car of modern days have computers that run everything. And ours died. Swell. Our specific car computer isn't in Nigeria, so we can't go buy one here. Fortunately, my aunt send The Package, which is filled with all kinds of stuff that we need (or want). It's really sweet: sometimes you can have oreos inside, or books, or even toothpaste. Anything that we can't get here, it gets shipped once every two months. In this one, I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and a Nintendo DSi (White) Mario & Luigi bundle. Listen, it might look like it, but I'm not a Mario fan. I've never even played it before! But I've heard that these games are supposed to be the best, so I'm trying em out. My grandparents bought all my stuff and got it sent to my aunts house, so she can send it to us. So anyway, my parents are going to order a new car computer (they're actually going to order it today), send it to my aunt, and she'll ship it in The Package. I really, REALLY want this package, since it has all of these awesome games, and it'll fix our car. Hopefully we'll be getting it in a week or two. Don't worry, you'll all know when it arrives; I'll be talking about how cool the games are for days! This post is as long as it's going to get,

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: