Monday, August 2, 2010

Did You Know?

I stayed up so late watching 007 last night (I'm on You Only Live Twice),

I could barely keep my eyes open let alone write a post. Anyway, did you know since Nigeria is so close to the equator, at noon you don't have a shadow because the sun is almost directly above you? And did you also know that it's usually cooler here than it was in my hometown, Durham NC? Crazy, right? Even though Nigeria has a sub-tropical climate, a city on the east coast of North America is hotter. Global warming for you. That's why I'm starting an organization called IEPO (International Environmental Protectors Organization). If you want to visit the site (When it comes up, of course) you can become a member, donate to our cause, and find out what you can do to save the planet. And did you also know about my new blog, I Am Ponco? It's a hilarious blog about a wizard and his dragon, Ember. Just some info you might want to know,

 Signing off
 The Traveler

No comments: