Sunday, June 24, 2012

Babysitting

We're babysitting a friend's dog.

Her name is Bones and they got her really recently. Because she isn't used to them yet she's pretty skittish. But she warmed up to Shep really quick! She gets really happy when she comes over to our house and sees him here. We've been watching her for about a week now since our friends had to go to Lagos. They're back now and they'll be taking Bones back to their house today. I think she's ready to go back to her home. So am I! I have to walk both of the dogs with my Dad and that's some super hard work. They are always pulling us around trying to chase each other and run around. And I thought walking Shep was hard! Speaking of Shep, we've been wondering how we will take him with us back to America. We don't know how hard it'll be. What if the airport security don't let us take him or something like that? We don't know for sure. I've done some research but I'm still a little bit unsure. It's alright though, we'll figure something out! I just wish that we could meet somebody who brought a dog from Nigeria to America. Then they could explain to us what they went through.

Signing off,
The Traveler