Tuesday, November 1, 2011

WRO Excitement

First of all, let me first say that I am so sorry.

I haven't posted in the longest of time because of our internet connection. IT SUCKS. That's putting it lightly. I am not joking when I say that I've barely even been able to get onto any site for like weeks on end. But I have a lot to say; I'm going to Dubai! So that's gonna be really fun to post about. Why am I going to Dubai? Well, I just competed in Lagos. They were having a competition with the Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0; whoever went to go and represent the whole country at the WRO (World Robot Olympiad), in Dubai! Cool, right? Well, I WON, and now we are preparing with my team everyday, getting ready for the competition. In the section that we're doing, the Stair Climber, you have to build a robot that can go up and down some stairs while carrying an egg on it's back.Well, we have a working build, and it is blazing FAST. Thailand team can make theirs finish the whole task in 9.5 seconds. Well guess what; I think we're about to beat their record! We can actually win this thing!!! Please wish me luck.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: