Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hello World


Yes, I’ve been learning C++.

But anyway, there is some big news that I have for everybody. Coming March (or April), we’ll be heading back to the States for a month. Then in August (or something like that) we’ll be going back for real. About 6 months. Then we’ll be going back in forth—six months here, six months in USA. So I’ve been wondering, should I continue this blog while in America? I mean, The Traveler is just about my travels in other places. If I’m gonna be home, what’ll my posts be like? Like this, maybe:

Sitting Down
Hey, I’m sitting down! I’ve been experiencing real crazy stuff like, yesterday, my Cheerios were not actually Cheerios! I thought they were Cheerios until I tasted them, and then I saw…they were actually Fruit Loops! I should’ve gotten a clue from the box but I was sorta out of it that day. Anyway, my dog chased this squirrel all around the yard and that was totally

Yeah, something like that.  I might as well become a Twitter addict if my posts become like that. But I thought of something. Maybe continuing the blog in America isn’t such a bad idea. I mean, I’ve been looking at the people who have been visiting my site, and a lot are from England, China, all kinds of places. I guess it would be cool for them to read about an American kid’s view on American life. I don’t know, I think it could work. Write about America in America for the world, write about Nigeria in Nigeria for Americans. It’s not the most unique thing in the world but for teens like me who are interested in different places it would be a useful guide. Even people in California might want to hear about my experience in North Carolina. So you get my drift. I think it could work.

Signing off,
The Traveler