Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lagos to Ibadan and back again!

Well,

From what I've heard from my parents, we're going to Ibadan again tommorow around 9:00 Nigerian time, which will be about 3:00 in the morning in Eastern U.S.A time. After we do some errands there, our taxi will drive us back to Lagos. Ibadan from Lagos is about an hour and a half drive. I don't really understand why we're going there, but I'm hoping it'll be fun.
    We're still trying to get our stuff; the people who are holding it I think are making it difficult. But we're definitley getting our things. In our container, we have our desktop computer, which is the only way I can play my video games (Spore, The Golden Compass, etc.), all of our books (including The Subtle Knife, the second book in one of my favorite series of all time: His Dark Materials), our toys, our other clothes, and other things. It's not like there's a chance of us not getting our things, it's just that I'm impatient and I want everything to move faster. We're comfortable at the moment, because our relative's generator is running the house right now. Everything is going smoothly.

Signing off,
The Traveler

No comments: